The call of the Erasmus + credit mobility is started to the Pisa University, Italy
Duration: 5 months (from February 20, 2018 to July 30, 2018)!
Deadline for submission of documents is:
December 5, 2017, 6.00 p.m., Chuy avenue 255, main building of IUK, 201a - Dzhumagulov Cholpon +996 312 613946
The necessary documents are:
1) Declaration of Interest (a good research project).
2)Transcript of records at the time of applying: this is an official list certified by the home Institution of all the courses (also BA and MA courses) that the student have completed, including information about the number of credits and the grades he/she received.
3) Language certificate or a statement proving that the student’s English (or Italian) language knowledge reaches the intermediate level.
4) CV in English.
5) a draft Learning agreement (Dzhumagulov Cholpon +996 312 613946).
6) A scan copy of his/her Passport.
7) Any other useful information.
Acting Dean Higher school of PhD program,
Bekboeva Rahat Rymbekovna