The ARPC “International University of Kyrgyzstan” (Kyrgyz Republic) in partnership with the University “Atalym” (Turkey Republic) and the Baltic International Academy (Republic of Latvia) is holding an International Scientific and Practical Conference dedicated to the 30th anniversary of the “International University of Kyrgyzstan” on topic “The New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospects for Economic Development” on May 25, 2023.
17A/1 L. Tolstoy St., Bishkek, Kyrgyz Republic
The new challenges and global processes taking place in the modern world that change the International Relations architecture will certainly become a trigger for a serious transformation of economic ties and changes in trade rules. They dictate the need to develop new transport corridors, strengthen relationships in various directions that affect important factors of business cooperation and prospects for economic development. Cooperation within the framework of the “Silk Road” implies the countries’ focus standing on this path to promote interconnectedness and mutual understanding in the areas of trade, infrastructure and investment. This may include investment into transport and logistics networks, the development of industrial parks and special economic zones, and the promotion of cultural exchange and mutual understanding. It is important for participating countries to work together to ensure sustainable and inclusive development with a focus on transparency and fair trade practices.
Therefore, the relevance of the international scientific and practical conference “The New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospects for Economic Development” is only increasing, and for many countries of world cooperation it will be a step into a new reality.
In connection with the changes in the new world, we invite you to take part in the International Scientific and Practical Conference on the topic: “The New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospects for Economic Development”, which will be held on May 25, 2023 at the Academic, Research and Production Complex “International University Kyrgyzstan” (Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic).
The main goal of the conference is to intensify scientific research on the development of the economic direction, strengthening business cooperation, analyzing the work of world economic cooperation, attracting young researchers to solve urgent problems for economic cooperation, and stimulating the young people creative activity.
MAIN AREAS OF THE CONFERENCE:
Concepts for the development of a unified transport and logistics infrastructure of the New Silk Road.
- Transport corridors opportunities and risks, customs cooperation transformation.
- The cross-border corridors influence at the New Silk Road countries socio-economic development.
- Innovation management as a tool for transforming social and economic systems in the New Silk Road countries.
- Socio-philosophical and political aspects of the state and society modern transformations in the New Silk Road countries.
- Cultural and humanitarian aspects of the New Silk Road development.
- Infrastructure and investment projects development through the prism of environmental sustainability and protection.
- Transparency and good governance: transparency ensuring, project management accountability and adherence to good governance international standards by participating countries.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION
Participants must send an application (the application form is given in this information letter) and the texts of articles no more than 10 pages and no later than the deadlines by e-mail: email@example.com
APPLICATION for participation in the International Scientific and Practical Conference
“The New Silk Road: Business Cooperation and Prospects for Economic Development”
on May 25, 2023.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS
Conference organizer: Academic Research Production Complex “International University of Kyrgyzstan” (Bishkek city, Kyrgyz Republic).
Conference partners: Atalym University (Turkey Republic), Baltic International Academy (Latvia Republic).
The Chairman: ELENA YURIEVNA SAVCHENKO, Doctor of Technical Sciences, Professor, Rector of the Academic, Research and Production Complex “International University of Kyrgyzstan” (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan). firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 552 260 872)
The Co-chairman: UNER MEHMET MITHAT, Ph.D., Professor, Dean of the Atylym University Business School (Ankara, Turkey). email@example.com (+90312 586 8600);
- GUNARE MARINA, Associate Professor, Doctor of Political Sciences, Head of the Educational Department “Tourism Business Management” (Riga, Latvia). firstname.lastname@example.org (0037126452527)
- DZHOROBEKOVA AINURA ESHIMBEKOVNA, Candidate of Historical Sciences, Professor, Head of the “International Relations and Law” Department, the Diplomatic Academy named after K. Dikambaeva of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) email@example.com (+996 555 601 106)
- ZINA KARAEVNA KARAYEVA, Doctor of Philology, Professor (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 773 143 061)
- KURMANOV ULAN ESEMBEKOVICH, Candidate of Technical Sciences, Associate Professor, Director of the Kyrgyz Aviation Institute named after I. Abdraimov (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) email@example.com (+996 555 434 310)
- OMURALIEV NURBEK ASHIMKANOVICH, Doctor of Sociological Sciences, Professor, Head of the Center for Social Research of the Philosophy, Law and Socio-Political Research Institute of the National Academy of Sciences of the Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 775581 690)
- ELENA STANKEVICHENE, Doctor of Science, Professor, Economics and Business Administration Faculty, Vilnius University (Vilnius, Lithuania) email@example.com (+370 52366142)
- SULTANBEKOV KUBATBEK CHERIKCHIEVICH, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor of the Diplomatic Academy named after K. Dikambaev of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Kyrgyz Republic (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 555 621 972)
- WATANABE TEDZI, PhD, Professor, Hokkaido University (Japan) email@example.com
- JUREŃCZYK ŁUKASZ ZIEMOWIT, Habilitated Doctor of Political Science and Public Administration, Professor, Head of the “Security Policy” Department at Casimir the Great University in Bydgoszcz (Bydgoszcz, Poland) lukaszjurenczyk@ukw,edu.pl (+4852 32 59 240);
Председатель: БАЙХОДЖОЕВ МУРАТБЕК СЕЙТКАЗИЕВИЧ, кандидат биологических наук, проректор по науке и международным связям НОУ УНПК «Международный университет Кыргызстана» (г. Бишкек, Кыргызстан) firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 554 402 405)
Сопредседатель: ШУКУРАЛИЕВА НАРЦИСС, хабилитированный доктор политических наук и государственного управления, профессор Университета Казимира Великого в Быдгоще (Б
The Chairman: BAIKHOJOEV MURATBEK SEITKAZIEVICH, Candidate of Biological Sciences, Vice-Rector for Science and International Relations, NCEI ARPC “International University of Kyrgyzstan” (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) email@example.com (+996 554 402 405
The Co-chairman: SHUKURALIEVA NARTSISS, Habilitated Doctor of Political Science and Public Administration, Professor at Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz (Bydgoszcz, Poland) firstname.lastname@example.org (+48 52 32 59 237)
- ABDYROV TOLONBEK SHAKIROVICH, Doctor of Economics, Professor, Head of the Economics and Management Department (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) email@example.com (+996 559 955 969)
- ALYMBEKOV BAKTYBEK MADANBEKOVICH, Doctor of Law, Associate Professor (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 555 551 323)
- BIRIMKULOVA KYYAL DUISHENBEKOVNA, Doctor of Economics, Professor (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) email@example.com (+996 551 510 351)
- BORBODOEV ZHOROBEK MATIKANOVICH, Doctor of Political Science (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 704 677 266)
- LASKA ARTUR STANISŁAW, Habilitated Doctor of Political Science and Public Administration, Professor, Dean of the Faculty of Political Sciences and Public Administration at Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz (Bydgoszcz, Poland) email@example.com (+48 52 32 59 238)
- MASHARSKY ALEXANDER, Doctor of Economics, Professor (Riga, Latvia). firstname.lastname@example.org (0037129546772)
- MADALIEV MUKHTAR MISIROVICH, Doctor of Political Sciences, Professor (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) email@example.com (+996 772660 137)
- SEITALIEVA GULMIZA ASKARBEKOVNA, Candidate of Philosophy, Associate Professor (Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan) firstname.lastname@example.org (+996 555 903187)
- VICTORIA SKVARCANI, Doctor of Science, Professor, Business Administration Faculty, Vilnius Gediminas Technical University (Vilnius, Lithuania) email@example.com (+3705274885)
- CHELIK UGUR ESREF, Doctor of Philosophy in Economics, Faculty of Economics, Atylym University (Ankara, Turkey). firstname.lastname@example.org (+90554 552 7878);
- STEFAN SCHUTTE, PhD, Private Associate Professor, Berlin Free University (Germany)
- ESIYOK ELIF, Ph.D., Associate Professor, Deputy Dean of Business School, Atylym University (Ankara, Turkey). email@example.com (+90531 991 5558)
- PRZYBYLSKA-MASZNER BEATA, Habilitated Doctor of Political Science and Public Administration, Professor at Adam Mickiewicz University (Poznań, Poland) firstname.lastname@example.org (+48 61 829 6597)
The scientific-practical conference materials will be published in the form of scientific articles collection and indexed in the leading scientometric Scopus/Web of Science database. Materials for publication in the collection are accepted until June 1, 2023 by e-mail email@example.com
Articles sent after June 1, 2023 will not be considered and accepted!
Publication ethics and publication rules
The article must be an original unpublished work written in English. It should not have been previously published or considered for publication in other conference, proceedings or journals. The authors named in the document have made sufficient contributions to the scientific work and, therefore, share collective responsibility for the results.
All documents are double-blind peer reviewed. First, each submission is reviewed by the conference editors, who may reject it if it does not relate to the conference topic and does not meet the requirements of the conference, or if it is of poor quality. In the second step of the review process, the paper is sent to an independent reviewer.
Each document must be sent to by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The article is submitted successfully, if the author receives a confirmation letter.
Article manuscript requirements
- The authors’ maximum number of one article is no more than five.
- Each participant can submit a maximum of two articles.
- The article full volume: from 10,000 to 25,000 symbols (including the list of references).
- Manuscripts of scientific articles written both in English and in Russian are accepted for consideration.
- Article format: only doc or docx.
- The submitted text of the manuscript must strictly correspond to the problems of the Conference and reflect the results of theoretical and experimental studies. Only original manuscripts of scientific articles are accepted for consideration.
- Graphic images must be translated into English (if the manuscript is submitted in English) or presented in an editable format (if the manuscript is submitted in Russian).
- The article must have the following sections: “Introduction”, “Methodology”, “Results”, “Discussion”, “Conclusion”, “References”. Information on financial support is indicated in the Acknowledgments section after the Conclusion.
- If the study used original statistical data, then the authors must provide replication data (questionnaires (questionnaires), research protocols, collected and raw statistical data in any form), which will be published along with the article. This step is an important element in preventing data falsification and provides an additional opportunity to verify the analysis made by the authors.
- Intra-text references to the literature and the list of references are drawn up exclusively according to the APA standard. We strongly recommend the authors to use high-quality foreign scientific literature published in reliable scientific journals (indexed in the Scopus, Web of Science databases). We strongly ask you to minimize the use of “unrepresentative” sources – Internet resources that do not contain scientific information, textbooks and teaching aids. The list of sources should contain no more than 10% of the sources, the author/co-author of which is the author of the article submitted for consideration.
Originality and plagiarism
Authors must ensure that they have written entirely original works, and if the authors have used the work and/or words of others, it has been appropriately cited. All received manuscripts are checked for the presence of textual borrowings using the Anti-Plagiarism program (full check). The text originality must be at least 80%. It is not allowed to send for consideration already published articles or those articles that are sent for publication in other publications and are under consideration. The Organizing Committee reserves the right to refuse to publish the manuscript at any stage if plagiarism or re-publication fact of already accepted text of scientific article manuscript in other scientific publications is found. In this case, the paid registration fee is not refundable.
For questions about the publication of articles in the collection, please contact:
Julia Alexandrovna Laamarti, e-mail: email@example.com, phone +79104198417;
Contact details of the organizers:
Namatbekova Nurzat Mukambetovna, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, phone +996707312531;
Myrzabayeva Nargiza Myrzabekovna, e-mail: email@example.com, phone +996701707889.
Publication cost: 215 euro
Details for payment in euros:
Name of the account holder: Tatiana Derikova
SWIFT/BIC code: TRWIBEB1XXX
IBAN: BE97 9673 2358 0949
Address Wise: Avenue Louise 54, Room S52
Brussels 1050 Belgium